A recent study has revealed that reading books significantly heightens brain activity. This heightened activity lasts for up to five days after reading. Most amazingly, it doesn’t even have to […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat