A Canadian man named Scott Routley, who has been in a vegetative state for 12 years, was able to communicate with doctors via a brain scan, proving that even a seemingly […]
Tagged: neuroscience brain scan
Top Posts of the Week
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Healthy Honey Bees
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- The Drones Are Coming!
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes