Mind control is the central focus of a TED talk presented in July of 2010 by Tan Le, founder & CEO of Emotiv Lifescience, a bioinformatics company which uses electroencephalography (EEG) to identify […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Write a Prisoner
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina