I know we all learned in chemistry class that the basic building blocks of the ‘matter syndicate’ are solid, liquid, gas, and plasma, but it appears there’s a new player […]
Tagged: new magnet
Top Posts of the Week
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Galaxy Geysers
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity