Excitement about New Years is still in the air, and in Colorado, so is a colossal amount of pot. New Years Day marked the opening of some 37 pot shops […]
Tagged: New Years
Top Posts of the Week
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- What Does Light Look Like?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!