New Zealand has begun to distribute gold coins with Dwarvish and English inscriptions depicting pictures of various Tolkien characters in anticipation for the first installation of the new Hobbit Movie. […]
Tagged: new zealand hobbit gold coin
Top Posts of the Week
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!