New Zealand has begun to distribute gold coins with Dwarvish and English inscriptions depicting pictures of various Tolkien characters in anticipation for the first installation of the new Hobbit Movie. […]
Tagged: new zealand hobbit
Top Posts of the Week
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Healthy Honey Bees
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- What Does Light Look Like?
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts