The light filters through the branches of the plum tree, each leaf outlined in a brilliant yellow from the just risen sun. We are reaching up, stretching to pluck the […]
Tagged: new zealand wwoof
Top Posts of the Week
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?