Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Tagged: news feed
Top Posts of the Week
- Rocket Stove Heating
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm