Jakob Boehme, a simple shoemaker born in the 15th century, suddenly realized one day that God, was a binary, fractal, self-replicating algorithm and that the universe was a genetic […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Open Access Journals
- Public School Failure in America
- Blimps are the Future!
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms