True to my username, this next one hits very close to home. For the first time in our human history a man survives and continues to live on without a […]
Tagged: no heart beat
Top Posts of the Week
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown