‘Mostly Harmless.’ The only entry in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy used to read just ‘harmless,’ but after much careful deliberation and much intensive high-level editing, writer Ford Prefect […]
Tagged: north america
Top Posts of the Week
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them