In 1934, a product was created that has yet to be trumped in its incredible power, not by 3D printing, bionic hands, or even self slicing bread. One man […]
Top Posts of the Week
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Galaxy Geysers
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn