Since time mmemorial, humans have coveted and sought the fabled ‘fountain of youth.’ To live forever is a notion reserved for science fiction and vampire dramas, but what if it […]
Tagged: Nova Scotia
Top Posts of the Week
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- The Drones Are Coming!
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Compost Water Heating
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- I Believe in GMOs
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Watching Evolution Occur