For the first time in history scientists have taken a photo that shows the double helix shape of DNA clearly. Using an electron microscope, Enzo di Fabrizio from the University of […]
Tagged: Nucleic acid double helix
Top Posts of the Week
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- The Power of Wind Farms
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat