It’s too late for the elderly of the world to undergo laser eye surgery, but all hope is not lost. Researchers have developed an implantable telescope that completely restores vision, well sort of. […]
Tagged: occular implant
Top Posts of the Week
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Rocket Stove Heating
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics