A little late Al, but it makes sense that he would be in favor of ending the Electoral College since he in fact won the popular vote in the 2000 election, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Open Access Journals
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain