Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids