The incredible therapeutic properties of LSD have once again been confirmed in a recent Swiss study. It was the first therapeutic study on LSD to take place in 40 years. […]
Tagged: open mind
Researchers have found time and time again that the majority of people who ingest a psychedelic substance like psilocybin (one of the major psychoactive constituents in magic mushrooms) experience long lasting, extremely positive personality changes. If […]
Top Posts of the Week
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed