The CDC has announced that two thirds of teens have had oral sex, the same number as those that have had sexual intercourse. This reflects a complete change in the hierarchy of sexual […]
Tagged: Oral sex
Top Posts of the Week
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Solar Salamander
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing