What would interstellar warfare be without the original ideas that brought us there? Like, for instance, humans developing new space technologies and exploring space in the first place. Lucky for […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels