While you’re currently engaged in deciphering the likely liquid-crystal display in front of you, your body (as always) is actively breathing. Your body does this in order to keep you, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?