When you read “flying snake,” you might think of good ol’ Quetzalcoatl, the “flying serpent” deity of ancient Mesoamerica. You can rest easy though Montezuma, this flying snake looks nothing […]
Tagged: paradise flying snake
Top Posts of the Week
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Galaxy Geysers
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm