Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Solar Salamander
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- What Does Light Look Like?
- I Believe in GMOs
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Natural, Living Pesticides