Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Tagged: pass gas
Top Posts of the Week
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Open Access Journals
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Deep Storage Project
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence