In a push to prevent crime, the EU is beginning to implement various invasive techniques that monitor the public physically and virtually. The name of the project is Project Indect, and […]
Tagged: peer to peer
Top Posts of the Week
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Watching Evolution Occur
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?