The University of Michigan has given the world a new reason to never be a sexual tease: causing sexual frustration is tantamount to murder! In a study involving fruit flies, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin