We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Deep Storage Project
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- A Pill That Makes You Sober