German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Tagged: percentage autism
Top Posts of the Week
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels