Researchers have found time and time again that the majority of people who ingest a psychedelic substance like psilocybin (one of the major psychoactive constituents in magic mushrooms) experience long lasting, extremely positive personality changes. If […]
Tagged: personality trait
Top Posts of the Week
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance