The world is growing. People are multiplying. We are all living longer. And we like to eat. How do you satisfy a horde of hungry humans that want to live […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Blimps are the Future!
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels