The vast distance between the processing power of the human brain and that of super computers is slowly shrinking. Researchers used K computer, a Japanese petascale computer, to simulate the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers