We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: peter thiel
Top Posts of the Week
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Costly Climate Changes
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief