Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?