“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Costly Climate Changes
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More