Yarrgh! We be a society of pirates – and we pirates be at war with corporations. Little do we pirates know, the corporations are pirates too, and these corporate pirates […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it