Researchers have discovered a surprising characteristic of interplanetary space dust; it seeds planets with necessary components for life. Interplanetary dust particles found in space allows water and organic compounds (containing carbon) […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin