I first discovered a mimosa pudica, commonly called “the sensitive plant,” while traveling through Australia. Although it is declared an invasive species in Australia, the sensitive plant garners a great […]
Tagged: plant sentience
Top Posts of the Week
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health