A Canadian man named Scott Routley, who has been in a vegetative state for 12 years, was able to communicate with doctors via a brain scan, proving that even a seemingly […]
Tagged: playing tennis brain
Top Posts of the Week
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America