“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: pledge of alliegance
Top Posts of the Week
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Mars, The First Frontier?!