A new study has yielded that with our current rate of pollution, we will have to waste some 60 trillion dollars due to climate change. That cost will not be […]
Tagged: polar bear
Top Posts of the Week
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up