“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Top Posts of the Week
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old