Black soybean tea, otherwise known as kuromame tea, is another wonderful secret of how the Japanese maintain their weight and health. Obesity is arguably the worst health risk threatening […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Power of Wind Farms
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Compost Water Heating
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Foraging in the Modern World
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You