America, we are a fat nation – the fattest in the world, in fact. I’m willing to live with that designation. No matter which way my bulbous belly stumbles, there’s a […]
Tagged: poor hobbies
Top Posts of the Week
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible