‘Mostly Harmless.’ The only entry in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy used to read just ‘harmless,’ but after much careful deliberation and much intensive high-level editing, writer Ford Prefect […]
Tagged: population density
Top Posts of the Week
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Solar Salamander
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Public School Failure in America
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- I Believe in GMOs
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating