We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: portion size
Top Posts of the Week
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill