Richard A. Posner, a widely respected federal judge, legal conservative, and the most cited judge in America has called for the legalization of Marijuana and changes to other drug laws. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You