Professor David Nutt, the U.K. Government’s Chief Advisor on Drugs Policy, was sacked for revealing the intense dangers of alcohol and cigarettes and the relative safety of cannabis and ecstasy. In this […]
Tagged: Posttraumatic stress disorder
www.torontorealtyblog.com Researchers have created what they are calling an inception helmet, a breakthrough in substitutional reality. The helmet was developed to switch seamlessly between live feed and recorded footage in order to create a technology […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- The Drones Are Coming!
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Open Access Journals
- Rocket Stove Heating
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast