The seed of the Nigella Sativa plant, commonly referred to as “black seed,” is a powerhouse for health and wellness—however, very few people in the western world have even heard […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity