Stand on your head everyday. Stand on your head right when you wake up. Stand on your head right before you fall asleep. Salamba Sirsasana (supported headstand) is a yoga […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch